Monday 11 February 2013

Week 2 Of Quitting Smoking, Day 13 video blog

Can you believe I have made it to week two without smoking a single cigarette.. So Happy and proud of myself I have to say, i am finding myself with more and more energy as each day goes by, now don't get me wrong, some days I want to go to bed and stay there under the cover's for the day :(

Thanks for all your lovely comments of support for quitting the smokes and cigarettes, and just want to say well done to all who have shared your stories to me about how you are quitting also have stayed off the smokes.....

So here is my video of Day 13 and Week 2 and also a little gift I have recieved from my hubby when I got home from work today :):) Thanks for the little Cake xxx



Plus a pic of a cake my hubby gave me when I came in from work today aawwwwwwwwwwww




Thanks baby... Love You..

Irish DannyBoy

No comments:

Post a Comment