Tuesday 5 February 2013

Reaching Week 1 Of Quitting Cigarettes

                            So I have made it to Week 1 of me trying to quit Smoking/Cigarettes

Well to be honest I've never thought I would even try to give up smokes right now and here I am saying I have reached Week 1, which is such a big achievement for me right now.. As I have said in my previous blog post, I have been smoking for over 20 years and now I'm hitting my first week of quitting.. I'm so proud of myself for getting here....

I have uploaded a video blog for myself to show you a day by day sort of cravings I go through wanting a cigarette at points in the day, but I m training my mind to say every time I get a craving I just say that its not worth it and Its time to change my way of thinking about how I see cigarettes...

I would smoke about a pack a day that's about 20 cigarettes and it would cost me about €60 to €70 per week, so, so far I have saved that money in my pocket by not smoking....

Now its not easy believe me but its not hard either, its not as hard as I thought it would be, but I'm getting there slowly but surely with the help of all my friends on line and hubby Barry, its great to have a bit of support but to be honest Its up to yourself at the end of the day weather you want to give them up....

Here is a video blog of week one... Big Thank you for everyone's comments of encouragement  :)





So there you have it, Finally got myself to Week 1 of No Smoking, so day by day and If I can do it so can you, Big Well done to everyone who has mailed saying how long they are off the Smokes, Hope fully I will get to say ill be off them in a month or ven six months but who knows, mind over matter :):)




Off  Now to Watch a movie





Irish Danny Boy



New Video being uploaded to my Youtube channel, you can check it out on the tab at the top of this page )

No comments:

Post a Comment