Saturday 9 February 2013

Mood Swings, Cold Turkey & Cravings

                                 Mood Swings, Cold Turkey & Cravings 

So here I am on my 12th day of quitting cigarette's. I feel great in myself and feel like I have a lot more energy and less stressed and I feel weird even writing this into my blog but I have to admit I am noticing the benefits of quitting those nasty cigarette's, well I am not jumping the gun too quick but still getting by day by day with my will power and mind set of getting myself away from that addiction of smoking and that's exactly what it is and ADDICTION to something that basically destroys your health and body and skin....

You are probably thinking that I am not out of the loop yet and why would I speak like this, simply because I have done a lot more research about cigarettes than I ever have in the past and only because I am getting that little bit older and and seeing myself in a different light meaning I don't want to leave this world just yet so why am I killing myself slowly and I know that is what I am doing... Lets face its a  " FACT "

What are the benefits of smoking, I can't even think of one, but I sure can think of a million reasons why I shouldn't smoke.... I am not going to start even typing them out Ill be here forever, I am sure you know what I mean.......

As I have been in a very bad mood for the past few day's I have not uploaded any of my videos up to my Quit Smoking Video Blog on my Youtube channel.... You can Click Here for my Youtube channel if you want to follow my update videos.... Check out my video for the last few days I have uploaded them all into the same video.....




Nearly at week 2...... Delighted with my progress and I say that to myself simply because I am giving myself some praise because I remember the last time I tried to give them up, I always put myself down saying that I could not do it and why was I even giving them up because I was always going to be a smoker..... this time its  different for me..........



Irish DannyBoy

:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment